Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Completing Orders... Finally!

This was a shelf that we sanded, repainted and added the painted lettering. So fun to take something old and make it new again!
Thanks, Katie for letting us help you out!
Another FHE board. Wanted to show this so you can see all of the name plaques. Thanks, Jenn! It's on it's way!
Check back tomorrow to see a different version of an FHE board that involves chalkboard paint~ (OH Brooke! It will be shipped on FRIDAY!!!) AND an example of our Christmas name ornaments for your very own Family Tree AND we're getting ready to show off our Summer Stuffers! If you liked the RABBiTs at Easter, MORE MORE MORE goodies like that are on the way. It just takes so long to come up with new ideas!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have a shelf that needs a makeover, could you do something with it? If I tell you a quote and everything.
Kerri

Anonymous said...

Thanks, ladies! It looks great. Can't wait to see it in person. Thanks again.

Jess said...

how much are the family home evening boards? I think I need one. I have one that maybe we could re-do, but I'm not sure. I'll have to show you.

Saying It Simply said...

Kerri, we can do it. Send us an email with a picture of your sign and what you would like to get done. We will send you examples and price quotes.
Thanks for looking.