Tuesday, May 27, 2008

An apple a day...

Yum!
These are great stuffed in a bowl on your coffee table or tucked on a shelf. Made from fabric that we paint for color and texture and bake in our cinn-illa (silly word for cinnamon and vanilla) fragrance, they look and smell so yummy. You can order Braeburn (red)or Granny (green)
This basket of apples is currently hanging on my front door in place of my old tired wreath.
Each apple is approx. 5" high~$8
OR you can order 3 for $20. (Basket is not included)
Keep checking back! We are working on lemons, limes, oranges and ...

2 comments:

Bayra said...

I love those. What a great idea. Wait till we move into our own place next year! I think I want the same display Zach has and change the colors to blue and dark red. I want the name sign to be blue like Zach's. Please feel free to share any new innovative idea to update the sign if you have any. Can't wait to see your ideas. Thanks for being creative!

Anonymous said...

i loved giving these to my son's teacher! thank you!