Friday, August 29, 2008

Personalized 12" Papered Block Winner

kristi lee who said... I'm a friend on Natalie and that sign is PERFECT for her. I love it and want one too!!!!! Do pick me. Posting on my blog now too. . .www.kristileeandfamily.blogspot.com Lucky dog! Email us @ sayingitsimply@yahoo.com - and we'll get this party started! # of entries are put into a random # picker program and I count down. All extra entries are put into my master list and tallied. Voila! The Winner is Kristi Lee! Make sure you scroll down to check out our Auction item's! bidding will end on August 31st.

2 comments:

Natalie Jane said...

Yea Kristi! We can match now! Isn't this site the coolest?...

kristi lee said...

WHAT?????!!!!!!!!! I never win things like this. I'm so glad my luck changed with you. I'll email you this weekend to discuss. YIPPY!